Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubleshooting and Known Issues
I'm getting an error on all my accounts as shown in the screen print. I haven't been able to figure out yet how to get them to connect. Is there a solution?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey there,
 I am also  interested in APM and I would like to use it. when I click on start button to connect to ib gateway, APM bugs without any message. I tried different versions of APM, but the problem remains. I use windows 10 pro and the configuration of my device is normal (standard corporate laptop, but there are no restrictions on applications). Please, what can I do to make the program work.
(05-19-2022, 12:43 AM)mariawalker Wrote: Hey there,
 I am also  interested in APM and I would like to use it. when I click on start button to connect to ib gateway, APM bugs without any message. I tried different versions of APM, but the problem remains. I use windows 10 pro and the configuration of my device is normal (standard corporate laptop, but there are no restrictions on applications). Please, what can I do to make the program work.

Can you please send an email to contact@aleratrading.com. Please attach a screenshot of your IB TWS or IB Gateway API settings.
Will try to assist you further through email.