Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get last used Trade ID from API
Hi,

I am using Google Sheets to generate orders in csv file and I would like to keep track of the last used trade ID. Is it possible to get that through API in JSON or TEXT ? I can then import the last ID back to my Google Sheet and thus not have to bother with remembering the used IDs. The APM by the way shows that but would be nice to read it through API at the end of day.

Many thanks.
(05-27-2021, 02:24 AM)patelgopesh Wrote: Hi,

I am using Google Sheets to generate orders in csv file and I would like to keep track of the last used trade ID. Is it possible to get that through API in JSON or TEXT ? I can then import the last ID back to my Google Sheet and thus not have to bother with remembering the used IDs. The APM by the way shows that but would be nice to read it through API at the end of day.

Many thanks.

Are you referring to the Signals IDs used by APM? As specified here?
If you're setting these Signal IDs yourself, is it possible for you to keep track of the last Signal ID that you used inside your google sheet? APM doesn't modify the last Signal ID used on its own, so it should be possible to keep track of it on your end. 

We will add the last Signal ID to the API soon anyways in a future version, but ideally you should be able to keep to track of this yourself to minimize the number of moving components in your trading system.
(05-30-2021, 11:02 AM)admin Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 02:24 AM)patelgopesh Wrote: Hi,

Many thanks.

Are you referring to the Signals IDs used by APM? As specified here?
If you're setting these Signal IDs yourself, is it possible for you to keep track of the last Signal ID that you used inside your google sheet? APM doesn't modify the last Signal ID used on its own, so it should be possible to keep track of it on your end. 

We will add the last Signal ID to the API soon anyways in a future version, but ideally you should be able to keep to track of this yourself to minimize the number of moving components in your trading system.